Saturday, February 23

One paper - Two challenges

I have a few teenage nephews, neices and friend's children that I buy birthday and christmas presents for. Teenagers are so difficult to buy for and they always want money rather than a present (I miss the trips to The Early Learning Centre looking for fun presents for them all!) so I made a money wallet type card. I was inspired by the CAS(E) this sketch challenge this week.


I found some old Sassafraslass paper and came up with this.


I was on a roll then and with the same paper came up with another card inspired by this weeks CASE Study challenge card by Teri Anderson.




Here they are together.







4 comments:

  1. I do love your idea of creating a pocket for money for older children. Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! My kids are at that age and this is a perfect use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love the colors and the clever money holder! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete